5 Ways to Score Free Drinks at the Casino
Casinos are known for offering free drinks to their patrons, especially those who are playing at the tables or slots. If you’re planning a trip to the casino and want to enjoy some free drinks, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Tip the servers – Casino servers, also known as cocktail waitresses, are responsible for bringing drinks to the patrons. If you’re playing at the tables or slots, it’s a good idea to tip the servers generously. This will increase your chances of getting free drinks, as servers are more likely to come around more often to players who tip well.
- Play at the high stakes tables – If you’re willing to play for higher stakes, you’ll have a better chance of getting free drinks. Casinos are more likely to offer free drinks to high rollers, as they want to keep them happy and encourage them to keep playing.
- Join the player’s club – Most casinos have a player’s club or rewards program that offers various perks, including free drinks. By joining the club and earning points, you can increase your chances of getting free drinks.
- Look for promotions and discounts – Many casinos offer promotions and discounts on drinks for certain days of the week or during specific hours. By keeping an eye out for these deals, you can save money on drinks or even get them for free.
- Be friendly and polite – It never hurts to be friendly and polite to the staff at the casino. If you’re pleasant to be